For better Data Study you can export each every click, conversion, impression and postback request sent logs from vNative in a CSV format. With these reports, you can filter or extract any information.
These logs files are available as CSV, to download the CSV file go to Reports >> Click Logs and select date range, publisher/campaign (optional) and hit export. vNative has four types fo Logs report
- Click Logs contain each and every click recorded by vNative system from your publisher tracking link
- Conversion Logs contain each and every lead, acquisitions, sales, goals, default conversions, upsells, app installs raw data
- Impression Logs has your creatives and pixel display count filtered by device etc
- PostBack Logs contains the complete URL where the request was sent with response time and server response message
The Time in these CSV files is with your account time zone.
You can also filter the logs on the basis of Campaign, publisher, and click_id. The file contains these fields :
- p1 to p10
- publisher_hashed_id or publisher_long_id
You can also filter the logs on the basis of Campaign, publisher, click_id, conversion_id and status. The file contains these fields :
- p1 to p10
- sub1 to sub10
You can also update the conversions values in CSV downloaded and re-upload the changed file to CSV Upload system in Integrations to modify the data.
NOTE: You can also export the Conversions from vNative through conversion export API
You can also filter the logs on the basis of Campaign, publisher, country, device, operating system and referer. The file contains these fields :
You can also filter the logs on the basis of Campaign, publisher, server status code, postback id, click id and conversion id. The file contains these fields :