After successfully adding advertiser to your network now it is time to create a campaign or offer which your publishers will run. In vNative platform campaign is created by four methods
- From Admin Panel
- REST API
- CSV Uploads
- Network Integrations
Creating from Admin Panel
Go to Campaign >> Create Campaign from left menu a page, there are three simple steps to create a campaign
- Basic Details
- Revenue and Payout
- Advanced Settings
Step 1: Basic Details
Campaign Basic details are:
- Objective: It is the basic model on which your campaign will run, select from one of the four options available
- Conversions to track leads, acquisitions, actions etc and to pay your publishers based on CPA
- Sale to track Sales. Upsell of any ecommerce product or when you want to pay your publisher on the basis of percentage of revenue and to pay your publishers based on CPS
- App Installs to track app installs, events, cohort, retention etc. make sure you are integrated with https://appattribution.io/ and to pay your publishers based on CPI
- Impressions to track the number of views of any banner or creative and to pay your publishers based on CPM
- Clicks for Cost per Volume campaigns and offers
- Advertiser: Every campaign created is associated with advertiser as campaign owner, if you are a brand add yourself as advertiser, Advertiser is a company who pays to your network for promotion
- Title: Campaign title can be any text or sentence eg. XYZ Leads offer
- Description: Campaign description is visible to your publishers, write any specific instructions for the campaign here.
- Landing Page URL: The preview url of the campaign visible to publishers in their panel
- Default Campaign URL: The final redirect URL provided by your advertiser with correct tracking parameters and correct tracking values.
- Category: Smart tags which you can assign to campaigns which can be later used to build Smart Link and filtering campaigns in Publisher Interface, Category can be added easily to your vNative account from Add New Button dashboard
- Status: Validity of any Campaign, has four options Active, Paused, Pending, Deleted only Active status is visible to publishers.
- Notes: are private information for your own team members, notes are only visible to Admins.
Step 2: Revenue and Payout
It is the amount which you are billing to your advertiser for every conversion, sale, transaction or event.
vNative supports two payout methods for any campaign created
- Flat rate is the default where you set a flat rate of revenue which you will bill from advertisers and a flat rate payout which you will pay to your publishers
- Tiers are like slab based payout for publishers, you can learn more about it from here
Countries from which conversions are allowed, any conversion tracked from outside these countries will be rejected.
The amount paid to affiliate after a successful conversion, sale, transaction or event.
Step 3: Advanced Settings
Visibility is the campaign permission level for your publishers by default it is Public so all your publisher can run this campaign, for only specific publishers to run select Private and then after creating campaign you will get an option to select publishers. Ask for Permission level means every publisher will view your campaign and can apply to run it.
PostBack Tracking is the method to get conversions to your vNative account from advertisers when publishers run the campaign, there are two options available for it
- PostBack Only for tracking conversion only through PostBack URL
- Pixel + PostBack Both for tracking conversion by PostBack URL and Tracking Pixel
Thumbnail is Optional Image for your campaign
Carrier Targeting is for adding restriction to allowed traffic on the Campaign leave blank to allow all.
Hit Save, now you have your first campaign ready 🙂