Campaign CAP in vNative lets you limit the number of conversions. CAPs can be set for
This can be set for whole campaign or for a specific publisher for a campaign. There are following types of CAP that can be set on a Campaign
- Pending Payout
- Pending Revenue
Adding Campaign CAP
Go to Campaign Manage from the left menu and open any Campaign where you want to set CAP. Now Click on Edit in Settings card in Campaign info page.
On the new page click on CAP Tab and further click on Add CAP button.
- Type – Select from one of the Types listed above.
- If the Campaign has Goal you can also specifically set the CAP for that Goal too.
- Select a Publisher if you want to add the CAP specific to that publisher else leave ALL as selected for Campaign Global CAP
- Daily – Enter any number of conversions you want to limit daily leave empty if no daily restriction is there.
- Monthly – Enter any number of conversions you want to limit monthly leave empty if no monthly restriction is there.
- Lifetime – Enter any number of conversions you want to limit lifetime leave empty if no lifetime restriction is there.
- Redirect – This Option allows you to set an option for traffic redirecting when the CAP is reached.
- Blank – Show blank to Visitor
- Different Campaign – Redirect traffic to another campaign
- Smart Link – Redirect traffic to a Smart Link
- Global Redirect URL – A fixed URL set from Customize Application by network Admin
Now Hit Save and the CAP is set. It takes around 10 minutes for the first time to build cache for it around various vNative tracking servers.
Note: Once the CAP is applied the publishers and admin are notified of it.
Open Campaign Settings Page to See all the CAP which has been set on the Campaign.
From the Action column on the CAP tab, you can edit or delete the CAP.
This report list all the CAP set for your campaigns and show you real-time data of campaign and publisher approaching the CAP.
CAP report can be filtered on the basis of Campaign, Publisher, and Duration. It shows the Campaign, Publisher, Metric, Goal, Limit, Usage, Percentage of CAP reached and the redirect setting.
CAP system in vNative Can be customized. Go to Customize and open Campaign page from the left menu.
- To disable the CAP system, Change the CAPs option to disabled
- Spillover Conversions are the extra conversions which vNative platform keeps on receiving even after the CAP is reached. You can set an option to approve or disapprove them. Please Note that disapproved Conversions postback is not fired.
- You can set an option to display the CAP set on the campaigns to the publisher in their publisher panel or hide them